Friday, July 28, 2006

Just Submit


There are all sorts of good posts around on what it means to be a male submissive. The simple one, which I've read about for the past two years finally seems to be sinking in in some way:

Just Submit

With that in mind, today...
  • When she said, "Doesn't that undershirt belong in the rag bin?" , well after I said "I dunno, it looks ok to me..." I gave myself the mental dope-slap and put it in the rag bin...
  • Last night when she said, "You could pay the bills while I'm out", well after I said "I ought to work on that project for S" I did the dope-slap thing again and paid the bills - and did a little other home-office stuff...
Proactively today...
  • I managed a load of laundry and
  • Some errands downtown
Pretty bush-league by professional submissive standards, but hopefully sustainable. The thing I'm most excited about is cultivating the attitude of just doing the things she "suggests." That, and recalling an insight I had (which, for a change, I haven't seen anywhere else), which is that when she is talking, that's the most important thing that's going on in my world. So pay attention to it 110%. How hard is that? We'll see...

No comments: