Monday, May 05, 2008

Inch by Inch, Step by Step, Nearer and Nearer...

So as my beloved is packing for her business trip this week, she asked, "Are you going to make me a cup of coffee tomorrow morning so I can leave at 5:30?" To which I replied, "I'd love to..." I was, in fact, thrilled.

As you might have gathered from the "tidbits" below, I've already started doing some of the things that I think would be a part of service oriented submission, and we have talked about some of them. Significantly though, we haven't discussed the acknowledgment of why I'm doing this and why she's accepting it, a thing that Ms. Rika points out is vital to do.

A little later, with some trepidation, I asked, "So, are you going to bring that book with you?" To which she replied, "I've already started to read it" and proceeded to finish it.

I'm *really* looking forward to this discussion when she gets home.

No comments: